Girls Academy – Director of Member Services
The Director of Member Services functions as the operational administrator and registrar for the Girls Academy (TGA), serving as a representative to all internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the game. They are responsible for the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of the Girls Academy.
The Director of Member Services will report directly to the Commissioner working collaboratively to ensure the strategic goals of the league are being met.
The primary duties, tasks, and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all administrative functions of the league, as well as duties across all organization programs and events.
- Main point of contact for general league-wide inquiries, dissemination, and routing inquiries to appropriate staff on a daily basis.
- Set up, manage, and maintain league-wide software platforms, including but not limited to GotSport, US Soccer, Players Health, and other required league applications.
- Set-up, manage, and oversee all online player and staff registrations, and background checks.
- Ability and willingness to step in and assist with tasks not normally associated with the day-to-day functions of the position.
- Attending key stakeholder meetings to address league innovation, quality improvement, and member club coordination.
- Review and track compliance of administrative and technical standards in collaboration with club directors and Sporting Director
- Serves as the staff liaison to the Membership Committee and responsible for administrative support of the membership application process and selection of new club members to join the league.
- Develop and increase contact management database, includes inputting and importing data into the league’s distribution lists and software systems.
- Oversight of registration of Girls Academy members via GotSport and US Soccer.
- Work with League Commissioner to manage all operational planning of the Girls Academy, such as scheduling of league events, risk management, and coordination with insurance provider.
- Administrative support to member clubs for registration, scheduling, and other operational needs
- Support the League Commissioner and the Board of Directors with administrative assistance.
- Work with League Commissioner to enforce all rules, policies, and frameworks of the Girls Academy and Board of Directors
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to the League Commissioner
Additional Information: For additional details about the Director of Member Services position please click here.
Applying: Please email a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Girls Academy Head Coach (VSA Rush) – Ankeny, IA
This position requires becoming a part of the VSA Rush Girls Academy staff while coaching two teams in conjunction with additional responsibilities that would be conducive to the strengths of the coach. The coach must be organized, self-motivated and possess an extensive background in soccer. The Coach will report to the Girls DOC.
Preferred Skills and Experiences:
- USSF National “B” License or working towards
- 10 years playing experience in youth, college, or professional setting
- 5 years coaching experience
- Organized, motivated, and understands Youth Club structure
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal
The Coach must be able to physically demonstrate the skills and techniques of soccer. He/She must be able to articulate and communicate conecpts and plans. The ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and evenings and travel is necessary. The coach must be able to work as part of a team within VSA Rush, lead young women through the game of soccer, be able to contribute and follow a game model as decided by the Girls DOC. Additional duties as assigned.
Interested: Please send a cover letter and resume to ginger.parson-mcgill@
VARIOUS COACHING POSITIONS (Bridge City Soccer Academy) – Portland, OR
Bridge City Soccer Academy is seeking to hire experienced coaches for teams, technical clinics, camps, and more! Candidates interested in applying should have experience leading soccer training sessions for 10-15 players. We are looking for coaches that are excited to share their love for the game. Our BCSA coaches use the game of soccer as a vehicle to empower young women of all backgrounds to succeed as coaches, athletes and leaders in their communities. BCSA will provide you with curriculum and instruction on how to implement this curriculum.
Spring trainings and clinics will start in February and run until mid-May (this position can lead to additional coaching opportunities for the next 2023-2024 year). We primarily train in the Beaverton/Hillsboro area. We are looking for coaches that are open to coaching 1-2 times per week. Schedule can be flexible.
If you are someone who is passionate about contributing to a player’s development both on and off the field we want to hear from you!
Email: Please email a resume and a short summary about yourself to [email protected]
Girls Academy Director – Maryland Heights, MO
The GA Director is the primary contact for league representatives, conference representatives, and parents. The position will assist as a contact to the Referee Association and ATC Association. The GA Director oversees all soccer-specific activities of the Girls Academy program, ensuring the standards are being upheld and the club is performing within the Girls Academy Frameworks efficiently and effectively.
The GA Director will report directly to the President of STLDA, working collaboratively to ensure the strategic goals of the club are being met. This position will be required to provide regular updates to the STLDA Board of Directors.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area such as business, sports management, operations required; Master’s degree preferred
- A USSF Youth ‘A’ License or comparable relevant coaching qualification and/or experience
- Established connections and experience with the women’s collegiate environment
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the youth soccer landscape
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with membership
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality, and supervise others
- Ability to work with various constituents, enjoy being part of a team environment, and eager to collaborate with others
- Self-directed, motivated, and demonstration of strong self-initiative
- Minimum ten years experience working in the youth or collegiate athletic landscape, soccer industry experience strongly preferred
Additional Information: For additional details about the responsibilities for the Youth Academy Director position please click here. Interested candidates should submit their resume and a cover letter to [email protected].
Youth Academy Director – Maryland Heights, MO
The Youth Academy Director provides leadership and direction for the STLDA youth program, as well as implements strategy to ensure the Academy meets all goals and key performance Indicators set for the Academy by the STLDA leadership team.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Expereince coaching within a high level environment
- U.S. Soccer “C” License or equivalent
- Experience in leading a program and coaching staff
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Calendar
Additional Information: For additional details about the responsibilites for the Youth Academy Director position please click here. Interested candidates should submit their resume and a cover letter to Vernon Croft at [email protected].